Happy Valentine's Day!
Get in the mood for Valentine's Day (and love) with BlackDog's "Valentine Hearts" screen saver.
In this screen saver, the hearts you've seen on BlackDog's Valentine pages bounce all over your desktop
while today's date scrolls across the screen. Very cool.
Detailed installation and uninstallation instructions are below.
If you haven't already, please read the Rules for the Free Screen
Click the picture or here to
download now. You will be downloading a self-extracting zip file named
val01.exe in case you forget the name. (File size = 196 kb)
How to Install and Uninstall the Screen Saver:
To install the screen saver, click on the install icon on your desktop or double
click on the file name after you have downloaded it to your computer.
To uninstall the screen saver, click on the install icon on your desktop. Or
click the "My Computer" icon, then "Control Panel," then
"Add/Remove Programs." Find the name of the screen saver, highlight it and click
"Remove." That's it. Enjoy!
Note: The screen saver files on BlackDog have been scanned for viruses and are
virus-free. If you think you got a computer virus from one of BlackDog's screen
savers, you did not download the file from this site.
To run this screen saver you will need:
Windows 95, 98, 2000 or NT (4.0 or later)
256 color display (minimum)
16 mb RAM
More Valentine Screen Savers
BlackDog's Valentine Fun & Games
BlackDog's Screen Saver Station
A few rules for the free screen savers:
- Kids - Always get permission from a responsible adult before downloading anything from the internet!
- To run this screen saver you will need:
Windows operating systems only
256 color display (minimum)
16 mb RAM
- To install the screen saver, double click the file name after it has completely downloaded to your computer. Be sure to remember where you save the file! You will not be able to install the screen saver from its internet location.
- To uninstall the screen saver, click the "My Computer" icon on your desktop, then "Control Panel," then "Add/Remove Programs." Find the name of the screen saver, highlight it and click "Remove." Or, follow your own computer's instructions for uninstalling programs.
- Viruses? The screen saver files on BlackDog have been scanned for viruses and are virus-free. If you think you got a computer virus from one of BlackDog's screen savers, you did not download the file from this site.
- Cost? Most of the screen savers on BlackDog are free. Some of the screen savers have a small fee (usually $2.00 or $3.00), which must be paid before the file can be downloaded. The screen savers with a download fee are either large files, or cost a large amount of money to produce. This small fee supplements income from the banner advertisements and helps pay for everything on BlackDog. These files are marked with a "$" sign.
Thanks for being considerate.
- Do not post these screen savers on any other website, newsgroup, or FTP for people to download. If you do, people won't come to visit BlackDog themselves, the banner ads that pay for everything won't be displayed, and BlackDog won't be able to afford to give things away anymore.
- Do not download the screen saver and then email the file to all your friends -- for the same reason. Just give your friends the url of this web page and they can download it themselves just as easily as you can email it to them.
- Do not link directly to the screen saver downloads on BlackDog from your web site. Again, put the link to this web page, please. In addition to cutting off BlackDog's income, when you do that it ties up our server, slows everything down, and makes BlackDog very unhappy. (BlackDog changes the names of things frequently to make sure people don't do it, too.)
Back to the Screen Saver