The current time is
BlackDog's Presidential Screen Saver
BlackDog's President's Day screen saver has images of all of the men who have served as President of the
United States. The Presidents are displayed in order with a caption that tells you when each President was in office.
It's the perfect way to learn their names and when they served.
UPDATED January 20, 2009 to add President Barack Obama!
Click the rotating star above or here to
download the screen saver now. The file you will be downloading is named "americanpresidents.exe"
(2.4 mb). Install your screen saver and enjoy as long as you like. It's free, but a donation is
always appreciated. Click the donation button below to make a donation and help BlackDog keep
giving things like this cool screen saver away for free.
Installation and Uninstallation Instructions & Screen Saver Rules/Information
BlackDog's Screen Saver Station
BlackDog's President's Day Celebration
Screen Saver Info and Rules
Back to the Screen Saver
- How to Install and Uninstall the Screen Saver:
To install the screen saver, double click the file name after it has completely downloaded
to your computer. Be sure to remember where you save the file!
After you install the screen saver, to see all the options for this screen saver, right click on
a blank area on your desktop then select "Properties" then "Screensaver."
To uninstall the screen saver, click the "My Computer" icon on your desktop,
then "Control Panel," then "Add/Remove Programs." Find the name of the
screen saver, highlight it and click "Remove." Or, follow your computer's instructions on how to uninstall a program.
- Worried about viruses? The screen saver files on BlackDog have been scanned for viruses and are
virus-free. If you think you got a computer virus from one of BlackDog's screen
savers, you did not download the file from this site.
- To run this screen saver you will need:
Windows 95 (or greater) operating systems only
256 color display (minimum)
16 mb RAM
Some Rules for the Screen Savers
- Do not post these screen savers on any other website, newsgroup, or FTP for people to download. If you do, people won't come to visit BlackDog themselves, the banner ads that pay for everything won't be displayed, the download fee won't be paid, and BlackDog won't be able to afford to give things away anymore.
- Please don't download the screen saver and then email the file to all your friends, either -- for the same reasons.
- Please do not link directly to the screen saver downloads on BlackDog from your web site. In addition to cutting off BlackDog's income, when you do that it ties up our server, slows everything down, and makes BlackDog very unhappy. (BlackDog changes the names of things frequently to make sure people don't do it, too.)
- Kids - Always get permission from your folks before downloading anything from the internet!